Oct.30 (GMM) Jerome d'Ambrosio is close to securing his formula one race debut for 2011.
That is the claim of Eric Boullier, who is in charge not only of the Renault team, but also Genii Capital's driver management arm Gravity.Gravity negotiated Belgian d'Ambrosio's current Friday role with Virgin, and he is also set to race alongside Timo Glock next year, depending on his management's ability to compile the necessary budget."We have 95 per cent of the package together," Frenchman Boullier told the Het Nieuwsblad newspaper."For the remaining 5 per cent," he added, "it's just a matter of days. I would be pleased to have a signed contract in his pocket by the last race in Abu Dhabi."