May 4 (GMM) Vitantonio Liuzzi has admitted he accepted a two-year role as Force India test driver because of the prospect of a 2010 race seat.
The 27-year-old Italian recently returned to race action in the A1GP series, but admitted to the Speedweek publication that his hopes are high for a formula one drive next year.He told an Italian magazine last month that while Giancarlo Fisichella and Adrian Sutil's contracts are expiring, he already has a Force India agreement through to 2011."My best chance is with Force India," he told Speedweek. "It is the reason I was happy with the role as the test and spare driver for two years."There are certain prospects for a place as the main driver," Liuzzi revealed.